Harper + Robert Mashup
Updated: May 31
Sweet babies are even sweeter in a baby bubble. Our Harper pattern is dressed up for baby boy with the straight sleeve from the Robert pattern. Make this variation for girls, by adding sleeves like our Lilah, Victoria, or Eleanor.
Note: Do not change the neckline, as Harper’s neckline is bigger.
2. Cut Harper pieces per instructions using adjusted bodices.
3. Cut sleeves per the Robert pattern.
1. Following the instructions for the Harper bubble, except in step #11, skip sewing around the armholes.
2. After side seams are sewn, baste around armhole to hold main fabric and lining in place.
3. Follow Robert instructions for sleeve construction and sewing to bodice.
Instructions by Susan Whitman
Click the printer icon below for printable version.